- All prices are VAT EXCLUSIVE.
- The diagnostic charge covers the time spent by the engineer inspecting the appliance and identifying the root cause of the fault.
- After the diagnostics, you will be informed about the condition of the appliance, and what needs to be repaired.
- If the engineer is unable to identify the cause of the fault, no service fee is charged.
- The repair charge covers the time spent by the engineer repairing and testing the appliance and is payable when the fault is fixed.
- Price of parts are not included. If new parts are required, we’ll give you a fixed quote for these before proceeding with the repair.
- No extra charge for revisits if a new part needs to be ordered.
- If the new part is too expensive or the machine is uneconomical to repair, there is no obligation to proceed with the repair. You only need to paid the diagnostic charge.
- A congestion charge, ULEZ charge and parking fees apply if you live in central London.
- In a case of a serious issue, for example when a washer requires new bearings, we will provide a seperate quote for the repair and parts.
- We provide 50% discount for each additional appliance needed to repair on the first visit.
- We give 6 months guarantee on the repair and parts. We do not guarantee blockages, heating elements, printed circuit boards, cosmetic damage or parts that have become faulty due to external forces (i.e. faulty pump due to a stuck hair clip blocking the impeller). We do not guarantee any part or machine that is damaged due to neglect, flooding, fire, infestation or damp.